[xml] A question about _xmlTextReader

Hi
I downloaded libxml2, installed it and ran few examples. The example in the file
"reader1.c: Parse an XML file with an xmlReader" compiled fine but when I try to execute it it gives me the following error
Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type _xmlTextReader from assembly example1, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Any idea what I could be doing wrong? Thank you very much.

- Nidal Zeidat
Houston, Texas