Re: [xml] Best way to do C Struct <-> XML Node tree?

Tyler MacDonald wrote:
I think I've *almost* got this.
I define a structure that maps elements in a struct to an XML node name and
sprintf formatting code, like this:

snip...

Hi Tyler,

Assuming your post isn't a continuation of an earlier thread...

Have you looked at the Boost serialization library? I have not used it yet, but I'm pretty sure it supports XML as well as other formats. Might be easier than rolling your own, and if it's like everything else Boost that I have used, it stands a good chance of just working.

- Rush