[xml] UTF-8 Encoding Issue in xmlParseMemory

Hi.

I have been using libxslt/libexslt to do transforms for some while and have
been very happy with the amazing speed, capacity, and quality it affords.

However, occationally, I have run into some encoding issues, but was unable
to get the source xml document from the user to let me further debug the
issue.

Finally, I have found one myself that causes the same problem and have
attached it. The attached file is a UTF-8 encoded xsl fo document. However,
xmlParseMemory complains:

Entity: line 2: parser error : Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding
!
</fo:inline-container>[<fo:inline
text-decoration="underline">

^
I get the same results with both the latest release and the latest cvs
version. I am on a Win32 platform (Windows XP Professional).

Probably, I am not the first one to encounter this issue and it only happens
rarely. If I have missed something somewhere, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Alex