Re: [xml] Patch to allow parsing files with pathes containing unicode characters on windows...

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 09:14:10AM +0200, Roland Schwingel wrote:
Hi Daniel...

Daniel Veillard wrote:

The patch looks fine to me, but I can't speak for the Windows users out
there.
So I'm inclined to accept and apply it, but I will wait a bit to see if
someone
disagree. If poke me early next week if there is no news and I forgot
toi
apply it :-)

*poke* *poke* :-)
Well, noone has responded right now. IMHO the patch cannot do any harm.
Non utf-8
should work as before. And even there would be problems in conversion from
utf-8
there is an automatic fallback to old behaviour...

So if you can apply it I don't need to patch xmlIO.c in future version and
others
can parse/write xml files with utf-8 encoded pathes on windows too.

  Right, done :-)

    thanks again !

Daniel