Re: [xml] disabling entity replacement

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 19:43 -0400, Alex Khesin wrote:
I am building Atom/RSS SAX2 parser using libxml, and in order to
implement http://www.atomenabled.org/developers/syndication/#text for
type="xhtml", I need to be able to completely disable entity
replacement.

You don't need to turn entity replacement off to read RSS or Atom.
If you are writing RSS, you need to escape the embedded markup.

Or, for the special one-time fee of only half a million dollars I'll
come to Google and explain how XML works :-)

Liam

Words and Pictures from old books: http://www.fromoldbooks.org/
Liam on the Web: http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/