[xml] Is there an API for obtaining xmlNodeSetPtr for all the nodes within a xml sub-tree ?

Hi All,

I am new to Libxml. I am trying to find an API in Libxml that can give me xmlNodeSetPtr  for all the children nodes of a xml subtree.

The closest set of APIs I found was..

1. xmlXPathNodeSetCreate
2. xmlXPathNodeSetAdd

We can use xmlXPathNodeSetCreate on the parent node and then manually walk through all the children of xml-subtree and use xmlXPathNodeSetAdd to obtain required xmlNodeSetPtr . But, is there an already exising API in Libxml that can do this.. I feel this is a very common requirement and there should be one..

Thank you.
Chetan Raj