Re: [xml] XInclude question

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 04:58:53PM -0400, gmxml saplings us wrote:
I've been trying to get XInclude to work, but whenever I run

[..]
To it's own xml file, and rewite my main file as:
<gameconfig>
<TerrainTypeDefs>
<include href="terraintypes.xml">
</TerrainTypeDefs>
<gameconfig>

Where is the namespace ? Sure that example as provided will never
work as an XInclude...    http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude/#syntax
there is also examples in many places on the web or in libxml2 test suites.

I've search for XInclude, libxml, xmlXIncludeProcess, and xmlXIncludeProcessFlags in various combinations. Nothing helpfull was found.

And all the examples I've found include the concept of working using a URL, wheras I'm using the file system(can I simply call it file:://g:/cygwin/home/gmort/atlantis for example).

Where is the libxml2 test suites? I have been reading through the code examples and API Menu, but XInclude doesn't seem to be popular to have a simple example or two. http://xmlsoft.org/examples/index.html