RE: [xml] libxml questions

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]

 libxml2 is at the OS level, not at the Desktop level. It is included
in Solaris and in MacOS X, and used for non desktop purposes too. It is
a requirement for PHP5, used by the desktop deployments too (though
for KDE it is limited to the documentation I think), but it is a base
OS library.

Thanks a lot Daniel for your reply. I am sorry for not being very
clear.. LSB will not planning to tied xml2 to Desktop module. Plan to
have separate module for XML.

- Nilesh