Re: [xml] xmlTextWriterWriteFormatElement problem

2005/9/14, James Eggleston <james eggleston vega de>:
Hello,

I've found a problem in our use of libxml2's streaming API. The call "xmlTextWriterWriteFormatElement"
crashes when writing strings longer than 8191 bytes. It only happens on our dual - EM64T  SuSE Enterprise
9.0 server... it seems fine on our single CPU 32 bit SLES machine (I tried using taskset to make the
program stick to one CPU, but the program still crashed...). The default libxml2 is installed (2.6.7).

The following program reproduces the problem on my machine:

BTW I hope you end the document and free the writer properly in your
real code. See http://xmlsoft.org/examples/index.html#testWriter.c.

Aron