Re: [xml] Libxml Tree: prevent merge text nodes

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 06:03:47PM +0200, phedon club-internet fr wrote:
Hi all,

I use the tree API of libxml (nice btw).
By default when adding a text node next to another text node, the two nodes are merged into one
automatically.
My question is:
Is this behavior configurable or is there any way to prevent libxml from doing this ?

  This is not configurable. You really should not keep adjacent text nodes
it will break some part of libxml2 like XPath. You may try to avoid this
by playing with text->name values, but it's risky and not something I
recommend.

Daniel