From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Daniel Veillard
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 11:11 PM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.6.22

  Yes a new release within one week, I had to rush a new one since
2.6.21 API clashes with expat and I had to make an incompatible change:

   ftp://xmlsoft.org/ and GNOME FTP servers
   http://xmlsoft.org/

 This also includes a few fixes, more saving options and documentation in devhelp format:

* build fixes:
 - compile without schematron (Stéphane Bidoul)
* bug fixes:
 - xmlDebugDumpNode on namespace node (Oleg Paraschenko)i
 - CDATA push parser bug
 - xmlElemDump problem with XHTML1 doc
 - XML_FEATURE_xxx clash with expat headers renamed XML_WITH_xxx
 - fix some output formatting for meta element (Rob Richards)
 - script and style XHTML1 serialization (David Madore)
 - Attribute derivation fixups in XSD (Kasimier Buchcik)
 - better IDC error reports (Kasimier Buchcik)
* improvements:
 - add XML_SAVE_NO_EMPTY xmlSaveOption (Rob Richards)
 - add XML_SAVE_NO_XHTML xmlSaveOption
 - XML Schemas improvements preparing for derive (Kasimier Buchcik).
* documentation:
 - generation of gtk-doc like docs
 - integration with devhelp.

  Thanks to everybody who helped for the release, with patches or bug reports,

Daniel

veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/ http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM