Re: [xml] HTMLparser bug in libxml 2.6.22?

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 12:02:02PM +1000, Michael Day wrote:

When I parse the attached HTML file using xmllint with libxml 2.6.22 I get
the following error:

    $ xmllint --html bug.html
    bug.xml:67: HTML parser error : Invalid char in CDATA 0x0

I don't get this error with libxml 2.6.17, and it seems to be pretty
clearly a bug relating to a null terminator; there is certainly no null
character in the file itself.

Note that it only affects CDATA elements like <style>, placing the text
content in another element like <p> will not exhibit the bug.

 I'm not sure when I will be able to look at it. Could you put it in bugzilla
so we make sure it is not forgotten ?

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat