[xml] Converting xmlDocPtr back to text loses PI's

Hello -

 I'm processing an xml document that contains <?xml-stylesheet ...> entries amongst others.  I've parsed this
document and manipulated the tree to do some other processing (cutting out some subchildren).  Anyway I'm
using xmlNodeDumpOutput to regenerate the document.

 The problem I'm encountering is that PI's are not present in the resulting document.  In case it helps the
document is parsed using
 xmlSAXParseMemoryWithData.

 Any pointers?  I've looked in the usual places and am posting here as my fallback

 Cheers,
   Shane