Re: [xml] Porting libxml2-2.6.19 On symbian

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 01:59:06PM +0530, Micky MeNeZeS wrote:
Hi,

I trying to port libxml2 on Symbian platform. I do not have float.h.
I also want xpath. xpath.c includes trionan.c. trionan.c includes float.h.
So it is running into a mess.
I am building "WITHOUT_TRIO".

Please guide me.

  XPath requires floating point support !
   http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath#numbers

You will need to work on the portability for Symbian. You should use trio
precisely because it is a portability layer for this kind of problems.

Daniel