Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 16:08:41 +0530
From: "Arvind" <arvindkumargupta greymatterindia com>
Subject: [xml] Linker Error in compilation of libxml2 in VC++ 6.0
To: <xml gnome org>

Hi All

I have one problen in compilation of libxml2 in VC++ 6.0

I am getting some Linker Error..

Linking...
   Creating library libxml2/libxml2.lib and object libxml2/libxml2.exp
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlFreeAutomata
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlRegexpIsDeterminist
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlAutomataCompile
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlAutomataSetFinalState
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlAutomataGetInitState
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlNewAutomata
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlAutomataNewState
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlAutomataNewEpsilon
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlAutomataNewTransition
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlRegFreeRegexp
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlRegExecPushString
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlRegNewExecCtxt
valid.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlRegFreeExecCtxt
libxml2/libxml2.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 13 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Even I have set "iconv.h" and "zdll.lib" file in Projects  Settings..

Please help me if anyone can solve my problem.

Thanks
Arvind