Re: [xml] new PARSER_NO_DISK_ACCESS constant

Nuno Lopes wrote:

the functions registered as callback in xmlRegisterInputCallbacks() could be extended.. I don't know anything about libxml internals, so I can't really help in deciding where and how to implement those features.

xmlRegisterInputCallbacks is the wrong place for this imo and why I started looking at the external entity loader. I think an option to prevent any type of loading (not including the initial call to load the document of course) should be available.

Rob