Re: [xml] FW: SAXHandler is not reset

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 12:58:53PM +0400, Alexei Snisarenko wrote:
I have faced a problem that once I assigned an explicit SAXHandler using xmlCreatePushParseCtxt() the
handler is then used during
all parse calls.

Even (as I guess) when it should be reset. Particularly when I call xmlParseMemory the my explicit handler
is used instead of
default handler.

  This makes no sense to me from a code point of view since
xmlCreatePushParseCtxt create a new parser context and then fills up its
sax handler, this really can't affect the default values.
  You *MUST* not call xmlCleanupParser() if you are still using the library
that is completely wrong and against the documentation and the explanations
I gave regulary here.
  And I'm basically unable to read/understand/run the piece of code you sent.
Provide a complete self contained example reproducing the problem then I
will look at the issue.

Daniel