Re: [xml] Windows Binaries And The Web

 Any midgets on this list want to make $100?

Aron Stansvik <elvstone gmail com> wrote:
What FTP software are you running? Shouldn't most FTP servers (on most
platforms?) support something like symlinks or equivalent? Could a
symlink or equivalent solution for FTP, and a redirect solution for
HTTP be an alternative? Hm, tricky buissness you have :)

Aron