[xml] VC6, STL and VALID.H header error during compilation

In line 401, there are a function argument named "list" that produce an error compiling mfc apps with vc6.

A solution found is substitute "list" by "_list".

The problem encountered is that my apps use STL and the argument "list" conflicts with the "std::list" template implementation in vc6.

Can anybody change the argument name in valid.h header or say me what workaround can I make to solve the compile error?

I use the "using namespace std" in all .cpp files that uses STL templates.

Thanks for your help

--
   Samuel Díaz García
    Director Gerente