Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:43:21 -0400
From: "Labour, Matthieu (MLPRO SF)" <matthieu_labour ml com>
Subject: [xml] Xpath issue when linking with the libxml2 win32 binaries
To: <xml gnome org>

Hi

I downloaded libxml2-2.6.19+.win32 windows binaries

When trying to link the simple example provided in
\libxml2-2.6.19\doc\tutorial\apd.html

I get the following error

xml error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _xmlXPathFreeObject
referenced in function "struct _xmlXPathObject * __cdecl
getnodeset(struct _xmlDoc *,unsigned char *)"
(?getnodeset@@YAPAU_xmlXPathObject@@PAU_xmlDoc@@PAE Z)
xml error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _xmlXPathFreeContext
referenced in function "struct _xmlXPathObject * __cdecl
getnodeset(struct _xmlDoc *,unsigned char *)"
(?getnodeset@@YAPAU_xmlXPathObject@@PAU_xmlDoc@@PAE Z)
xml error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _xmlXPathEvalExpression
referenced in function "struct _xmlXPathObject * __cdecl
getnodeset(struct _xmlDoc *,unsigned char *)"
(?getnodeset@@YAPAU_xmlXPathObject@@PAU_xmlDoc@@PAE Z)
xml error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _xmlXPathNewContext
referenced in function "struct _xmlXPathObject * __cdecl
getnodeset(struct _xmlDoc *,unsigned char *)"
(?getnodeset@@YAPAU_xmlXPathObject@@PAU_xmlDoc@@PAE Z)
xml fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals@@PAE Z)

I use windows XP, .Net

I would appreciate any help