Re: [xml] lxml 0.7 released!

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 07:06:20PM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:

lxml 0.7 is a release with quite a few new features and bug fixes,
including XPath expression parameters, XInclude  support, XMLSchema
validation support, more namespace prefix support, better encoding
support, and more.

   Cool :-)

Thanks! Of course the libxml2/libxslt people implemented all the features, I'm just trying to make them easier to use for the average Python programmer.

 That reminds me that we never finished that import discussion,
Kasimier did a first implementation but it didn't get finished nor
included in CVS.

Yes, I was wondering what the status of that was. I'd be very nice to have that so I can use it for future releases of lxml.

Regards,

Martijn