Re: [xml] xpath variables inpPython

On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 01:11:35PM +0200, David Leuschner wrote:
Hi all,

while trying to port an interpreter for language called xml2db written in
python using 4suite to python using libxml2 I noticed that it is not yet
possible to set xpath variables from python as the function
xmlXPathRegisterVariable is not exposed in the python interface. Is this
feature being worked on? Is there anything I can do? Is there any
documentation about the process of binding generation? I've had look at
libxml2-python-api.xml and was wondering if it would be enough to add an
entry for xmlXPathRegisterVariable to this file?

  you also need to add an entry point to libxml.c

Daniel