[xml] Problems writing HTML tree to buffer

Hello,

I've tried to find a solution in the archives but didn't found nothing
about this working with HTML instead the xml functions.

I've having problems writing the tree again to a buffer after building
it. I'm sure the problem is related with encoding types of the HTML
pages. The problem I think is common is that some the pages don't
having their encoding type, so I have to decide what to use by
default. I've tried utf-8, iso-8859-1, ascii, html, etc, etc. but when
a page works, others fail. Usually I've seen the tree is correctly
build but when I call htmlDocDumpMemory when it founds an strange
character (probably not included in the encoding type specified) it
breaks the tree (the output) there and closes the resting html tags.

There's any solution to this? There's any trick to tell libxml write
down the tree completly, without been influenced by encoding found?

Regards,
--
Daniel FB