Re: [xml] DOM modifying XML without permission

DOM:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.dom-domdocument-load.php
Prototype shows parameter, but looks like docs need updating here

Parser Options:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.libxml.php

You would probably just want to use LIBXML_DTDLOAD

More relevant to PHP lists as its realted to how I implemented and named this stuff in PHP

Rob

Aidan Lister wrote:

Hi Rob,

I'm using PHP 5.1 and libxml2 2.6.17, I can't find any documentation
on these options. Could you provide pointers? (I assume because they
are libxml2 options, it's still relevant to this list).

Kind regards,
Aidan