Re: [xml] Does libxml2 support multiple schemas?

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 02:01:25AM +0800, åçååå wrote:
As I know:

libxml2 supports schema validation in version 2.6.19.
It uses xmlSchemaParserCtxtPtr->URL to specify URL of .xsd file to validate
doc node.
and stored the parsed schema in xmlSchemaParserCtxtPtr->schema

But in my cases, I want to use libxml2 to validate SOAP messages
against several schemas, such as soap2002.xsdïsoap12.xsdïxenc-schema.xsdï
and schema specified by Web Services itself.

Does it possible to validate such kinds of SOAP messages using libxml2?

  No idea as I don't understand the question.
You can validate a document tree against as many schemas as you want.
Each may return a different validity status in isolation.
I have no idea how SOAP is supposed to be validated nor how the
.xsd you named are supposed to be used.

Daniel