Re: [xml] Relative XPath search

Hi

  This should be safe as long as none of the XPath expressions need to
access the root, but this is a non-common situation so you are exposing
yourself to potential bugs that may have been unnoticed because everybody
tests with document where all nodes refers to a doc.
  I can't give a formal "this is safe" statement.

Although I cannot give you a guarantee that it works, I can say that
I'm using this feature since libxml-2.4.something and for quite some
time. I never had any problems.

Cheers Christian