Re: [xml] load() and includes

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 12:02:19PM -0500, Trevor Lowing wrote:

Question: If I load() an XML schema as an XML document that contains
xs:includes, are the includes also loaded into the DOM?

  no, the xml parser don't know the semantic of xs:include

In not, as appears to be the case from my attempts, is there any way
of doing this? Some XInclude trick perhaps?

  XInclude don'y know it either. It's prossible to do it with libxml2
since the XML Schemas implementation does it, and the code is there,
just read it !

Daniel