Re: [xml] Better fix for bug #155468?

On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 03:27:50PM +0100, Stephane Bidoul softwareag com wrote:
Hi,

The patch to generator.py (v 1.59) to fix bug #155468 breaks setup.py.

Indeed, setup.py runs generator.py by importing it instead of lauching
it as a script; since setup.py itself has arguments (such as 'build' or
'install'), generator.py computes a wrong srcPref.

The attached patch computes srcPref based on the location of
generator.py itself, without requiring an argument.

Does that make sense?

  Seems so :-) Applied to my tree. I will commit later today,

    thanks !

Daniel