Re: [xml] libxml2 Relax NG include bug?

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 06:18:13PM +0100, Martijn Faassen wrote:

Following up again:

I think I tracked down the bug. The relaxng.c checks for the URL on the
doc object to determine the base. This URL exists on the original
xmlDoc* I pass in, but xmlRelaxNGNewDocParserCtxt makes a *copy* of this
document using xmlCopyDoc(). This doesn't copy the URL, so the URL will
be NULL.

  haha :-)

I don't know whether the bug is in xmlCopyDoc not copying the URL, or

  yes, I commited the fix to tree.c in CVS,

    thanks a lot !

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team