Re: [xml] xsltproc segfaults under windows

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 02:51:19PM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 01:16:19PM -0500, Joel Reed wrote:
did anything change in the shutdown code for libxml2 that would happen
during or after "freeing transformation dictionnary" in recent releases?

  yes styesheets now uses the dictionnaries heavilly.

this is preventing me from completing my test-plugins-on-win32 work a.t.m.
any help appreciated!

  Without a reproductible test case, that will be hard.

I reproduce it using libxml2-2.6.17 and libxslt-1.1.12
with the command:

  xsltproc -v function.1.xsl function.1.xml

run in the tests/exslt/function directory. I was more looking for
pointers as to where to start looking though so I could look myself.

it only seems to be an issue on windows.

jr

Daniel