Re: [xml] Warning: upcoming release

Daniel Veillard wrote:

 I was asked to warn in case I planned to make a release, since
the module and regexp/schemas extensions have been integrated,
I will likely make a new release over the week-end. We did some
testing on HP-UX and Linux, AIX should be done tomorrow, but
more reports on Solaris and the various Windows setups would be
welcome if you want fixes before the release :-)
  http://xmlsoft.org/sources/libxml2-cvs-snapshot.tar.gz
Thanks for the heads up. Had to laugh when I saw the subject though. All that came to mind was the robot from Lost in Space. Arms flailing and saying "Danger Will Robinson" :)

Windows build worked fine for me (from snapshot about 8 hours ago) and testModule worked as well after building testdso.dll. Didnt play any more with modules than running that.

Rob