[xml] Namespace of children node existing before xmlSetNS

Hi. If you call xmlSetNs on the root node, existing children are still namespaceless (the "ns" field of struct xmlNode is NULL, while children created afterwards will have it pointing to the root's namespace).

Is there a way of fixing this trough the library (a recursive xmlSetNs or something), or do I need to do it myself?

Background: my application must parse XML documents which may be incorrectly missing the root's namespace declaration, and I want to fix that before using the xmlDoc elsewhere, since I'll be doing XPath queries.

--
Leonardo Boiko