Re: [xml] Problems on xmlFree()

Morten W. J. said:
Hi Bill

After some off-list correspondence, it appears to me that the problem is
within the user code, and not within the library.

Since we are having a similar problem your correspondence would be of great
value for us. Could it somehow be published?

Regards,

Morten W. Jørgensen

The problem for that particular case was in the allocation and freeing of user
memory (not directly associated with libxml2).  It was fairly easily revealed
by running 'valgrind' (see valgrind.kde.org if not familiar with this
excellent tool) on the user's code.

Bill