Re: [xml] libxml2 newbie

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 11:57:22PM -0800, pagadala chandra sekhar wrote:
Hello,

hope u don't mine by seeing this question..
I am new to this lbxml tecnology...and i want to lear what it is? and how to use? I needed to implement
some project regarding DVB-IP.  i have gone through the www.libxml.org but i am not able to understand what
i find in the website..
so what i would like to ask is

1.Is it necessary to learn XML befor going to libxml2?

  yes

2. Where i can find the books or some text to learn?

  Plenty of XML resources on-line:
    - the spec http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/
    - tutorials like http://www.w3schools.com/xml/default.asp

3. I want the full details what  it does and where?

  Let's be clear: that's impossible ! There is so many spec and
various use cases that I don't think a single person can follow
everything.

Daniel