Re: [xml] weird linker errors

Martin Olsson wrote:
I'm trying to write a simple program that uses libxml linked statically, and I did put "#define LIBXML_STATIC" before the includes too (it did not work too add LIBXML_STATIC to the preprocessor items list either). I use Windows, MSVC 7.1 and the precompiled binaries of both iconv and libxml. In the project properties I have configured runtime to "Multi-threaded Debug Dll (/MDd)" which I must have because of another lib I'm using.

Then you will have to build your own iconv and libxml2. The precompiled binaries will work only with /MD.

Ciao,
Igor