[xml] Need Help on Xml Parser API.

Hi All,
          I'am new to this list, i basically have joined this list as i need to do some Xml parsing for the application i'am writing.

I have the following Requirement:

1.) create an Xml document, and add it as a Body of an HTTP message,
maybe the input for building the XML doc are got from a differrent source in memory, not a file on disk.

...I see that most of the Example code i found are written around, getting the XML File from a disk file, and then extracting the contents from it, how do i go about creating an XML document in memory , so that i can add the contents to it, and  directly add it to the Body of the message, without doing any Disk File I/O.

It would be nice if someone points me to the right API, please help !

TIA,

Cheers.
Simith