Re: [xml] Nested nodes

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 12:35:19PM +0200, Inbal Meir wrote:

  this clause is incompatible with the use of this mailing list. Get it
removed, get another email, or get private commercial support somewhere.
  I'm more and more tempted to block emails with such clauses automatically
I said that already yesterday.

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

  we don't have the capacity to do this and we will expose, copy,
index and publish mails received on the list !

Daniel