[xml] Testing of ipV6 on libxml2

Hi all,

  I have added some code to uri.c which (I hope) will allow URI's to include
ipV6 addresses.  Simultaneously, I have changed nanohttp.c and nanoftp.c to
use this code.  With the *very limited* testing I have been able to do, it
seems that everything is working:
bill bbsf xmltest $ ./xmllint http://localhost/~bill/test.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
bill bbsf xmltest $ ./xmllint http://[::1]/~bill/test.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>

  If any list members are working with ipV6, I would very much appreciate any
testing which could be done.  The routines are expecting an ipV6 address in
the format specified by RFC 2732 (i.e. a left-square-bracket followed by the
hex data, optionally including a '::' for successive zeros, terminated by a
right-square-bracket).  A mixture of ipV6 and ipV4 is not yet implemented.
The changes are already committed to CVS, and if any problems are
encountered please either post to the list, or email me directly.

  Thanks in advance for any help provided!

Bill