[xml] Updated Delphi bindings for libxml2 now released

Hello all,

New versions of the Pascal bindings for libxml2 are now available. Petr Kozelka has kindly allowed me to
place them on his "libxml2 for pascal"
site at http://sourceforge.net/projects/libxml2-pas, and Igor Zlatkovic
has also allowed me to keep a copy with his Win32 binaries at
ftp://ftp.zlatkovic.com/pub/libxml/Delphi. I thank both of them for their
support and generosity.

These bindings correspond to the following versions of the libraries:

libxml2: 2.6.17
libxslt: 1.1.12
libexslt: 0.8.10

As the primary users of these bindings are likely to be Delphi users
on Win32 platforms, I intend to update these in the future to
correspond with Igor's releases of Win32 binaries.

These bindings have not been exhaustively tested. I would welcome any
feedback from those who use them.

Cheers,

Eric Zurcher
CSIRO Livestock Industries