[xml] xmlGetProp

Hi people,

Is there a way to get an XML attribute, without having to worry about xmlFree? That is, get the actual char* with your xml tree node structure.

I'm just worried I may xmlGetProp one day and forget to xmlFree. Not having to worry about memory issues is always a good thing. The way that we don't need to xmlFreeNode on the xml nodes we get from a tree is nice, some similar behaviour like that for properties would be good.