Re: [xml] FW: Linking to xml2.so

Eli Britstein wrote:

*From:* Ran Raz

But trying to work with: xmlCtxtReadFile gave me the following result: (again, on run time):

First, make sure that your libxml has been compiled with the above
symbol. You can use commands like nm -D or objdump -T for this.

‘./CLI: relocation error: /VRG/lib/libVRG_ConfigFile_API.so: undefined symbol: xmlCtxtReadFile’

Where CLI is my application and libVRG_ConfigFile_API.so is my so.

Second, make sure that your application actually uses the library
you want to use. Use 'ldd CLI' for this.