Re: [xml] xmlChar * to char *

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 07:48:53PM -0700, Dan Morrison wrote:
I know you can use the BAD_CAST macro to cast from a normal char * to
an xmlChar *.  Is there a preferred method (other than a (char *)
cast) to move in the other direction?  I don't see any xmlChar* to
char* cast or strcpy in the xmlstring library.

  an xmlChar * has a stricter semantic than char *, that's why
there is a macro to do this in one direction and not in the other one.

Daniel