Re: [xml] Question about error reporting when using key / keyref constraints in Schema

  maybe the line of the reference can be saved at the same time of the
value, that's what I did for ID in DTD validation when streaming. And
it is sufficient for the error report you don't need to keep a pointer
to the node.

For error report it is sufficient, but I suppose that for error
catching (using for example xmlSchemaSetValidErrors) this mechanism
won't allow to get the error node I need. So is it possible to save
also the name of the element ? (knowing the name and the value of the
element would be sufficient for me to get the error node, even if it's
not very efficient)

Fabrice