Re: [xml] HTML parsing with libxml2

On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 02:44:57PM +0300, Macy Gasp wrote:
Hello,

I'm using libxml2 to do a SAX parse on a HTML file.

The problem is that libxml2 is not handling very well the file I'm trying to
parse (see attachment).

  describe  "not handling very well"

paphio:~/XML -> xmllint --html --noout a.html
paphio:~/XML ->

  absolutely no error reported here.

Also, is there a way to force libxml to ignore parsing errors when operating
in SAX mode?

  libxml2 will generate SAX error callbacks, ignore the error callbacks

I'm using htmlSAXParseDoc() to parse the document (and libxml-2.6.20)

Daniel