[xml] xmlParserCtxt.validate

Hello all,

I'm debugging some code that relies on xmlParserCtxt
validation behavior that confuses me. My libxml2
version is 2.6.14.

Starting with an xmlParserCtxt with .validate set to
1, I parse XML that doesn't include a <!DOCTYPE>
declaration or any DTD information. After the
xmlParseDocument call, the xmlParserCtxt.valid field
is set to 0, which is what I'd expect, but the
.validate field also gets set to 0. Is this the
intended behavior?

A. Meyer