Re: [xml] xmlSchemaNewParserCtxt coredump

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 09:03:41AM +0200, Espen Ekeroth wrote:
Hi, we are having a problem with the xmlSchemaNewParserCtxt function. Some
of our schemas are creating coredumps in the xmlSchemaNewParserCtxt
function, and some are not. Could this be a problem in the schema?

  I tried the current CVs version with xmllint, validating the XSD
against itself (you didn't provided an instance) there is no problems
apparently:

paphio:~/XML -> valgrind xmllint --noout --schema tst.xsd tst.xsd
tst.xsd:11: element schema: Schemas validity error : Element '{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}schema': No
matching global declaration available for the validation root.
tst.xsd fails to validate
paphio:~/XML ->

  So update and report witha  full example please,

Daniel