Re: [xml] How to detect at run-time whether libxml2 was compiled with enabled mutlithreading support?

 Hi list,

Maybe if you have installed libxml2 from the sources and you still have them on your computer, you should look at config.* files. I think this is a way, especially for config.log, the "configured" part. This is not libxml2 specific by the way, available for all "./configure && make && make install " installed programs/

If you have installed it from binairies and even Daniel doesn't know...

Have good day,

Remy HAREL          -        Teamlog        |
Linux registered user #224740               |
France Telecom Recherche & Developpement    |