Re: [xml] problem about using libxml2 on windows

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 02:26:09PM +0800, Kun Niu wrote:
Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to get the content of the node?
Any help would be appreciated.

  http://xmlsoft.org/search.php?query=content+of+the+node&scope=XMLAPI&submit=Search+...
  I.e. searching for "content of the node" in the XML API in the online search.
  The #1 answer is      xmlNodeGetContent
  http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#xmlNodeGetContent

Can you explain us how you managed to not find this ? How did you find
the mailing-list address but not the search engine or the result ?

Daniel