[XML]validate a XML message by using several schemas

Hi,
I try to validate a XML message by using  several schemas,
but in the xmlschemas.c I got a problem, the function xmlSchemaValidateElem()
would ignored some element validated, thus I added some code(see below)  in
xmlSchemaValidateElem() to solve this proble.

vctxt->inode->decl = xmlSchemaGetElem(vctxt->schema, vctxt->inode->localName,
vctxt->inode->nsName);
        if (vctxt->inode->decl == NULL) {
         return (-1);
        }

Is there anything wrong? How should I do?
Any suggestion is appreciated.
BRs.
Luis