Re: [xml] libxml2 - relaxng.c unimplemented block

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 02:54:18AM -0700, Chris Baynes wrote:
I am using version 2.6.16-6 of libxml2. I found
recently that when checking some certain xml against a
relaxng definition with xmllint the following output
is displayed:

Unimplemented block at relaxng.c:10341
Unimplemented block at relaxng.c:10341
Unimplemented block at relaxng.c:10341
Unimplemented block at relaxng.c:10341
Unimplemented block at relaxng.c:10341
Unimplemented block at relaxng.c:10341
Unimplemented block at relaxng.c:10341
Unimplemented block at relaxng.c:10341
response14.xml validates

I checked the latest version of relaxng.c and found
that this same line appears (as it does in my
version):

TODO xmlRelaxNGFreeValidState(ctxt, ctxt->state);

Will this be implemented at some point in the near
future - as presumably this means that my xml will not
be properly validated in some cases.

  http://xmlsoft.org/bugs.html

provide us a complete reproduceable case and it is likely to be fixed soon
Without an use case and a bugzilla entry, it may remain in that state until
someone else provide the ncessary feedback.

Daniel